AnyTone AT-D878UV DMR Hand Held
********Now Available ************
Specs are as follows
GPS version 3100 mAh battery
The AnyTone D878UV was designed to meet the requirements of DMR Tier I and II.
It offers state-of-the-art performance for both UHF and VHF digital and analogue broadcasts.
The radio has been certified by FCC 90.
It offers 4,000 channels and 10,000 digital voice calls with 150,000 contacts.
The large color display provides clear information about the radio’s function and function, including how you are connected.
The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 watts.
A practical feature is also the so-called DIGITAL MONITOR, which is implemented in the basic version of the firmware.
• True-2-slot: Provide 2-way communication that allows 2 calls per frequency; Follow the MOTOTRBO Tier I & II level
• Power: 6W / 2.5W / 0.5W
• Automatic digital or analogue scanning
• 1000 channels + VFO; Contact list
• Display: 1.77 inch TFT color LCD display; dual standby mode; dual PA
• Bandwidth: 12.5 K / 25 K (analog); 12.5K (DMR)
• Fixed and defined CTCSS / DCS encryption and decoding
• DTMF / 2TONE / 5TONE encoding and decoding
• Individual / Group / All Calls
• Display Caller ID and Name
• Encryption Function
• SMS via Keyboard, One Touch / Text
• zone selection; Recording, GPS (optional)
• ANI and PTT IDs; VOX
• Emergency alarm (with GPS data transmission)
• Headphones: KENWOOD connector; Waterproof: IP54
• Battery: 3100mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
DMR: True 2 slot that matches Motorola Tier I and II
Automatic digital or analog reception Receiving
: 6 W, 5 W, 2.5 W or 0.5 W – 7 W max on VHF
Sensitivity:? 0.25 μV Analog @ 25 kHz,? 0.35 μV Analog @ 12.5 kHz
0.3 μV / -117.4 dBm (BER 5%) DMR
Selectivity 😕 70 dB @ 25 kHz and? 60 dB @ 12.5 kHz
Modulation: 7K60FXD data and 7K60FXE + voice
DMR: 4000 channels, 10,000 newsgroups and 150,000 contacts
Display: 1.77 inch color TFT display with 2 channel display
You can set the single-channel or dual-channel operation
shows the DMR ID, call sign, name, city, state, country, etc.
Bandwidth: 12.5 kHz / 25 kHz and 12.5 kHz analog DMR
Analog Tone: Encoding and decoding CTCSS /
***Also Now with a SECATUG ANTENNA free ****
see here for details of antenna https://www.secomms.com.au/product/secatug-antenna/
This radio comes with programming lead and Software is a download off the website
****Disclaimer**** The file that is provided on this web site for download for the radio is a basic file to get you started , information is taken from the wia database , this may not be 100% correct due to updates etc ,
******Further disclaimer *****
Please read programming instructions carefully , the CPS is very sensitive to dots ad dash’s there are also some “hidden “options in the advanced tabs , the programming of the radio is your responsibility , and we can not offer “on call” support for this as its far to time consuming
Should you wish for us to “program ” file for you this can be done at an hourly rate !!
local knowledge and some radio /computer knowledge may be required to program your local repeaters /systems into this radio .,
Most if not all faults encountered are due to programming errors and not a faulty radio i will not accept your programming faults as a issue with the radios
Radios are now shipped blank and programming is your responsibility